SAUNASNET Traditional Outdoor Square Sauna
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You’ll love admiring this sauna from the outside as much as you’ll love relaxing on the inside. The color is a creamy white with light brown coloration and tight knots in the wood, large window and rounded corners giving it a modern-rustic appeal that shines in almost any environment. Red cedar can be durable and decay-, moisture-, and insect-resistant, with that fantastic, signature “cedar” scent. Comes with a powerful electric heater.a.
The exterior is covered with asphalt shingles, which enhances heat insulation and better heat preservation effect.
06.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
08.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use.
1. Saunas improve overall health, wellness and performance.
2. Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity.
4. Saunas flush toxins via sweating process.
5. Saunas improve brain health.
6. The heat in the sauna helps us to relax and regulates the level of cortisol in our blood.
7. Saunas can induce a deeper sleep.
8. Saunas can help fight illness.
9. Sauna cleanses the skin.
10. Saunas burn calories.
11. Saunas bring out recreational and social benefits.