At Saunasnet, we take your privacy very seriously.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, open a support ticket, or enter information on our website. Therefore, we are not a website whose main purpose is to collect users' personal information. Please feel free to browse and use it.
What information do we collect?
We will ask for your name, address, phone number, email and other information needed to process your order.
We assure you:
- Saunasnet will not sell any of your information that is disclosed without your consent;
- The information collected on Saunasnet is used for the following purposes: arranging deliveries, creating online accounts, paying purchase fees to your credit card, confirming and tracking your orders, and responding to your customer service inquiries or requests;
- If necessary, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties to comply with applicable laws, subpoenas or court orders;
- We protect our database through various physical, technical and procedural measures, and restrict any unauthorized personnel from accessing your information. Our information systems are maintained by hardware and software firewalls to isolate them from access to other networks connected to the Internet;
- We also recommend that all employees understand their responsibility to protect customer data and provide them with appropriate guidelines to comply with our company's business ethics standards and confidentiality policies;
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, which is a standard for protecting information transmitted over the Internet. Your web browser should display a URL prefixed with "https", indicating that SSL technology is running when using certain parts of our website (such as the checkout and personal account areas);
- We will not use the user's personal information or pictures for advertising without the user's permission;
Under what circumstances will we provide free gifts or take incentive measures?
- When users purchase our promotional products;
- When it is part of marketing;
- We once again guarantee that we will not provide free gifts or take incentive measures for the main purpose of collecting users' personal information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
If you have other questions, please contact us:
Customer Service Email : firstname.lastname@example.org