SAUNASNET Outdoor Far Infrared Sauna Room with Recliner
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Equipped with a roof with high waterproof performance, it can perfectly resist the erosion of rainwater.
Ceramic tube and Carbon Crystal Heating Plate
With high performance, high strength, safety and long service life, the far-infrared bio-spectrum emitted by pure ceramic tubes is close to the body's own wavelength and is more easily absorbed.
According to the ergonomic design, it fits the curve of the human spine, making it more comfortable to enjoy.
7 Color Light and Bluetooth Audio
A variety of colors are available, and you can switch at will.
The sauna room is equipped with a Bluetooth speaker, which supports the Bluetooth connection of a mobile phone, and has a resonance effect, just like a stereo sound.
Wooden Door Handle
The wooden door handle that does not conduct heat is not easy to be hot when opening and closing the door.
Small Skylight Design at The Top
When you feel airtight in the sauna, you can open the small skylight at the top to breathe.
Temperature Sensor Probe
Real-time detection of the temperature in the room, and a safety protection device for abnormal temperature connection.
The bottom of the sauna room is equipped with tourmaline stones, allowing you to absorb minerals while enjoying the sauna.
04.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
06.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use.