SAUNASNET Garden Barrel Sauna
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Original, functional, and high-quality sauna barrel is perfect for a garden or a backyard. It both decorates the environment and provides bathing pleasures. Also, regular use of sauna has obvious health benefits.
This Barrel sauna was made of hemlock wood. Upon the customer’s request, we can install a wood-fired furnace or an electric heater in the barrel sauna. The thickness of the sauna barrel walls is 38 mm; the thickness of the solid wood flooring is 18 mm. The roof of the sauna can be made of bitumen shingles.
Windows in the back：entire back wall made from the glass. This glass is 10 mm thick.
Solid pine benches on the balcony for relaxing outside after the sauna.
05.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
07.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use