Morden Design 4 Person Outdoor Far Infrared Sauna
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
This Outdoor Cabin Saunas bring all the beauty, functionality and experience of our classic barrel saunas, but in the cabin format some of our customers prefer. The outdoor cabin saunas fit perfectly on your deck or backyard patio or on your dock.
-Slow heating, even heating
-The far-infrared emission wavelength is accurate, and the far-infrared wavelength emitted is 6-14 micrometers, which conforms to the physiological rhythm of the human body, low energy consumption, and precise surface temperature control. However, the manufacturing process is complicated, the core technology is difficult to master, the material cost is high, and the price is high.
2.Temperature Sensor Probe
Real-time detection of the temperature in the room, and a safety protection device for abnormal temperature connection.
4.Wooden Door Handle
The wooden door handle that does not conduct heat is not easy to be hot when opening and closing the door.
04.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
06.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use.