Finnish Traditional Steam Sauna for Home Use
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The traditional steam sauna is the perfect way to relax and rejuvenate in the comfort of your own home. The included Harvia heater produces up to 195°F, while the barrel and spoon allow you to add water to the heater stone to achieve your desired humidity level. Also included as standard is a thermo-hygrometer for displaying humidity levels, interior lighting, a ventilation system, and a hut made from natural wood for a durable and natural finish.
Note：Our saunas come in a variety of sizes, so you can choose the right one for your needs. In addition, we can also customise a sauna just for you, with prices varying depending on the circumstances. To find out more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Temperature Sensor Probe
Real-time detection of the temperature in the room, and a safety protection device for abnormal temperature connection.
2.Seven Color Light
A variety of colors are available, and you can switch at will.
3.Wooden Spoon / Wooden Barrel
05.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
07.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use.
08.Benefits of Sauna
1. Improve physical condition. If your body is in a sub-health state, you can sweat a few times. After a period of time, the sub-health state will be significantly improved.
2.The steam room can eliminate fatigue because the steam room helps the human body sweat and fat by transferring heat into the body. In the same way, it is beneficial to relieve the tension of the human body, so as to achieve relaxation and restore the vitality of the body.
3. The steam room can treat insomnia As I introduced to you earlier, the steam in the steam room can help the human body relax the muscles and relax the mood. In order to achieve the effect of restoring the vitality of the body, the same can also effectively improve the quality of sleep of the human body. Relieve insomnia and dreaminess.