SAUNASNET Modern Outdoor Box Sauna
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Modern Box Large Outdoor Sauna is a charming and sophisticated design that features 3 large window panels on the front wall and the door on either the left or right side wall. Create a calm and relaxing atmosphere with the optional semi-privacy panels that still have the double pane glass with a fixed wood grill on the outside. Relax and rejuvenate with your family or friends in this clean and Modern Box Sauna kit.
The optional semi-privacy window panels are still double glazed and have fixed timber grilles on the outside, creating a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere.
2.Wooden Spoon / Wooden Barrel
The smooth and delicate door handle stops heat transfer and the natural wood colour echoes the overall construction of the sauna.
Delicate hooks are handy for hanging clothes and towels.
You can sit, lie down, recline, natural wood, comfortable touch, clear wood grain, feel natural.
Open ventilated skylights allow you to breathe fresh outdoor air whenever you want.
06.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
08.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use.
1. Saunas improve overall health, wellness and performance.
2. Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity.
4. Saunas flush toxins via sweating process.
5. Saunas improve brain health.
6. The heat in the sauna helps us to relax and regulates the level of cortisol in our blood.
7. Saunas can induce a deeper sleep.
8. Saunas can help fight illness.
9. Sauna cleanses the skin.
10. Saunas burn calories.
11. Saunas bring out recreational and social benefits.
10.Shipping & After Sales