SAUNASNET® Premium Indoor Sauna With Three-sided glass Dual System 03
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Dual System Sauna allows the user to experience the benefit of traditional and infrared saunas in one sleek design. The Dual System Sauna is the answer to your wishes. The best of both worlds, traditional and infrared sauna in one. Use it as traditional high heat sauna or the gentle heat of a Infrared sauna.
1.Featured Heater Types
Far Infrared Heating
Far-infrared rays can release 4-14 micron far-infrared light waves, which can directly act on human subcutaneous cells and water molecules.
The humidity of steam heating is higher than that of far-infrared heating, and steam is used to fumigate the skin, increase the temperature of the body surface, and accelerate the activity of skin cells.
The sauna room is equipped with a Bluetooth speaker, which supports the Bluetooth connection of a mobile phone, and has a resonance effect, just like a stereo sound.
3.Temperature Sensor Probe
Real-time detection of the temperature in the room, and a safety protection device for abnormal temperature connection.
4.Crystal Door Handle
The crystal style door handle has a good heat insulation effect and also increases the overall aesthetics of the sauna.
Helps to ventilate and change the air inside the sauna, enhancing a comfortable sauna experience.
04.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
06.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use.
1.Improved circulation and lower blood pressure.
4.Removal of Toxins and Impurities from the body.
5. Relieved Tension, Stress and Mental Fatigue.
7.Maintaining clear and healthy skin.