SAUNASNET® Economy Outdoor Barrel Sauna（2-6 people）Barrel 14
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Compactness, functionality, and mobility of our outdoor Barrel Saunas will give you unlimited freedom to choose the perfect fit in your backyard or outdoor space. Only high-quality and environmentally-friendly materials are used in the manufacturing of our outdoor sauna barrels.
The barrel sauna is a traditional steam barrel sauna. The barrel design is practical, sturdy, stylish, and allows for maximum heat circulation. In a barrel-shaped sauna, the heat gets circulated back down along the curved walls instead of pooling near the top, this creates a constant flow of evenly distributed heat throughout the sauna.
1.Unique Design Style
You can choose an all-wood backsplash to protect your privacy；you also can choose a half-glass style to enjoy the beautiful outdoor scenery; or you can choose one with two windows, which can help with air circulation and also serve as a great decoration.
2.Wooden Spoon / Wooden Barrel
You can sit, lie down, recline, natural wood, comfortable touch, clear wood grain, feel natural.
06.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
08.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use