Best Outdoor Saunas: A Comprehensive Guide•
Posted on July 14 2023
If you're looking for a way to relax and unwind in the comfort of your own backyard, an outdoor sauna may be just what you need. Not only do saunas provide numerous health benefits, but they can also add value to your property. In this guide, we'll take a look at the best outdoor saunas on the market and what you should consider before making a purchase.
Types of Outdoor Saunas
There are several types of outdoor saunas to choose from, each with their own unique features and benefits.
1. Traditional Saunas: These are the most common type of sauna and are typically made of wood. They use heated rocks to produce steam, which creates a hot and humid environment.
2. Infrared Saunas: These saunas use infrared heaters to produce heat, which penetrates the body more deeply than traditional saunas. They are also more energy-efficient and require less maintenance.
3. Barrel Saunas: As the name suggests, barrel saunas are shaped like a barrel and are typically made of wood. They are popular for their unique design and can be easily installed in your backyard.
4. Mobile Saunas: If you're looking for a portable option, mobile saunas are a great choice. They can be easily transported and set up anywhere you like.
Best Outdoor Saunas on the Market
Factors to Consider When Buying an Outdoor Sauna
Before making a purchase, there are several factors you should consider to ensure you get the best outdoor sauna for your needs.
1. Size: The size of the sauna will depend on how many people you plan to use it with. If you're looking for a more intimate experience, a smaller sauna may be best. However, if you plan to entertain guests, a larger sauna may be more suitable.
2. Material: The material the sauna is made of will affect its durability and appearance. Wood is the most common material used for outdoor saunas, but there are also options made of metal or plastic.
3. Heating Method: The heating method will affect how quickly the sauna heats up and how much energy it uses. Traditional saunas use heated rocks, while infrared saunas use infrared heaters.
4. Features: Consider what features are important to you, such as lighting, sound systems, or aromatherapy options.
Investing in an outdoor sauna is a great way to relax and unwind in the comfort of your own backyard. With so many options available on the market, it's important to do your research and choose the best sauna for your needs. Whether you opt for a traditional sauna or an infrared sauna, you're sure to enjoy the many health benefits that come with regular sauna use.