Garden Waterproof Traditional Sauna Steam Room
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Inventory: ship it immediately
70.8''W*59.0''D*96.4''H (1800W*1500D*2450H mm）：16
This Outdoor Cabin Saunas bring all the beauty, functionality and experience of our classic barrel saunas, but in the cabin format some of our customers prefer. The outdoor cabin saunas fit perfectly on your deck or backyard patio or on your dock.
1.Vintage Garden Wall Light
Advocating mature and elegant, low-key luxury, natural and calm design concepts, bringing you a pure leisure lifestyle.
Natural wood door handles provide effective thermal insulation, while the sophisticated and cosy design enhances your sauna experience.
6.Culture Stone Decoration
The external stone decoration makes the sauna more beautiful and suitable for your garden.
05.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
07.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use.
2. Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity.
4. Saunas flush toxins via sweating process.
5. Saunas improve brain health.
6. The heat in the sauna helps us to relax and regulates the level of cortisol in our blood.
7. Saunas can induce a deeper sleep.
8. Saunas can help fight illness.
9. Sauna cleanses the skin.
10. Saunas burn calories.
11. Saunas bring out recreational and social benefits.