SAUNASNET Outdoor Fashion Barrel Sauna（3-4 Person）
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A barrel sauna is a traditional steam barrel sauna. The barrel design is functional, strong, stylish and allows for maximum heat circulation. In a barrel sauna, heat circulates down the curved walls rather than being pooled near the top, which creates a constant flow of heat that is evenly distributed throughout the sauna.
Carefully handcrafted by the most gifted woodworkers in Saunasnet, the 2-3 Person Outdoor Barrel Sauna has been engineered in a unique way allowing it's users to enjoy the sauna while admiring a beautiful landscape from the tinted full glass front.
Compact & spacious
Our Outdoor Barrel can sit up to 3 people comfortably and can be placed in any backyard or scenic location. Complement your pool & garden with this beautiful piece of art and create the most soothing environment at home.
No need to worry if electricity is an issue for you as you have the option of a traditional wood burning stove as well. Which not only give you the authentic traditional experience of Finnish sauna but also produces more heat than an electric one.
Exterior Dimensions :
- Exterior Dimensions : 6.9 Ft Diameter x 5.3 Ft length
- Wooden Base (2 pieces) : 3.75" depth x 62" width
- Distance between the 2 bases : 63.5"
- Distance between front base & front of sauna : 24.25"
- Distance between back base and back of sauna : 4"
- Glass Door: 63”x 20”
Interior Dimensions :
- Interior Dimensions : 6.4 ft Diameter x 25.5” Length
- Higher Bench : 74.5” x 20.5”
- Lower Bench : 64”x 8 3/4”
- Door Frame Width : 20" Width
- Walking area : 23.5" Width x 27.5" Length
- Height from floor to top of higher bench : 31”
05.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
07.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use
1. The color on the picture is the effect of painting. The color of our actual product will be much lighter than the picture.
2. SAUNASNET Heater (not harvia brand)
09.Shipping & After Sales