Luxury Traditional Wood Spa Dry Sauna Room
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The traditional steam sauna is the perfect way to relax and rejuvenate in the comfort of your own home. The included Harvia heater produces up to 195°F, while the barrel and spoon allow you to add water to the heater stone to achieve your desired humidity level. Also included as standard is a thermo-hygrometer for displaying humidity levels, interior lighting, a ventilation system, and a hut made from natural wood for a durable and natural finish.
Note：Our saunas come in a variety of sizes, so you can choose the right one for your needs. In addition, we can also customise a sauna just for you, with prices varying depending on the circumstances. To find out more, please contact: email@example.com
We Support all Kinds of accessories once you need.
Free Replacement of any accessories for you within the warranty year.
05.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
07.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use.
08.Benefits of Sauna
3. Strengthening perspiration function, remove the body of harmful elements.
4. treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, for some diseases have a certain effect.
5. eliminate fatigue, boost morale, promote blood circulation and metabolism.