SAUNASNET Outdoor Barrel Far Infrared Sauna Room
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Far-infrared sauna room is a new generation of sauna equipment heated by
full spectrum and carbon panel, with wooden sauna house as the carrier. The heating plate is inlaid around the sauna room, the heating is even and stable wave band; with intelligent control system, the time and temperature are adjustable.
The exterior is covered with asphalt shingles, which enhances heat insulation and better heat preservation effect.
The outside of the sauna room is fixed with 3 steel rings, which makes the structure of the sauna room more stable, and also increases a certain degree of airtightness.
04.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
06.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use