SAUNASNET® 2-room Outdoor Garden Sauna Barrel 01
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A perfect barrel sauna for 4-6 people with a steam room, a changing room, and a terrace. The barrel shape helps distribute heat and steam evenly and the long terrace is the perfect place to cool down and have a cold drink.You have a choice between a wood-burning stove and an electrical stove, both made by Finnish company Harvia that is famous for producing high-quality sauna accessories.
The smooth and delicate door handle stops heat transfer and the natural wood colour echoes the overall construction of the sauna.
05.Solid Wood Type
All you need for your new barrel sauna to be installed is a flat surface of paving stones or level foundation blocks that carry the weight of the sauna and provide a steady and stable surface.
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to get in touch! We'll be glad to provide you with additional information and assistance!
07.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use