SAUNASNET Mini POD Outdoor Clear Red Cedar Sauna(2-4 person)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Outdoor Mini Pod Sauna is a unique design that will enhance your urban backyard, ski chalet or lakeside cottage. Handcrafted in Canada with Canadian western red cedar this quality sauna will give you years of sauna enjoyment in a smaller space. The triple layered roof has additional insulation and protection while the design gives maximum space.
Options for the sauna include a porch, Shape of benches and windows. Select what you desire to suit your needs.
05.Solid Wood Type
The sauna room is made of spliced panels, and the sauna room has fixed card slots, which can be easily installed by only 2 people. If you encounter any unclear problems during installation, we can provide video guide installation here. Or you can choose our installation package, we will have a cooperative installation company to install the sauna room on site (except for electrical installation).You could receive your disassembled sauna in the morning and be ready to enjoy it that night!
07.Tips for Use
1. Remove makeup before taking a sauna, so as not to affect the detoxification effect.
2. It is not advisable to take a sauna when you are oversaturated with an empty stomach. If you are oversaturated with an empty stomach, it will cause discomfort to the human body.
3. Drink an appropriate amount of warm water before entering the sauna room, which can not only promote the body to perspire, but also play a role in expelling cold.
4. It is not recommended to take a shower within 4 hours of sauna, and it is not advisable to eat cold drinks within 2 hours, so as not to damage the effect of sauna.
5. After taking a sauna, wait for the heat to dissipate, and then come out after the body adapts to the temperature outside the sauna room, so as to avoid the physical discomfort caused by the rapid alternation of hot and cold.
6. If you feel dizzy or uncomfortable when using the sauna room, stop using it immediately or take a proper rest.
7. Be careful not to hold back your bowel movements before and after sauna use